Get Response

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by thelady100, Feb 10, 2012.

1. thelady100

thelady100 Member

Hi,
    I am considering buying this software, but I need to know a few things first.

* I need to know that customers can purchase multiple products, and check out only once through paypal.
    * I need a way to offer them a one-time offer on my download pages. How would I do that?
    * I use Get Response as my autoresponder for both my customers, and affiliates. Can that be integrated with the software?
    * I need Amember to appear as part of my site. Is that easy to do, and included with the free installation during purchase?

Thanks.
    P.S. If I purchase on the weekend, do I have to wait until the weekdays for installation to occur?
  2. thelady100

thelady100 Member

When I say I need Amember to appear as part of my site, I mean have the affiliate center, etc embedded on my wordpress site.
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Hello,
    1. Yes.
    2. Unfortunately, there is no one-time-offer functionality included. If you are interested, please let know how it must work and we will implement this.
    3. We are working on autoresponder integration and it will be available with 4.2.0 release.
    4. Yes, sure, it may use your WP theme.

Yes, we do installation on weekdays only.
  4. thelady100

thelady100 Member

Hi, Thank you for your response. Re: #2, how much extra to have that done?
    Re: #3- how do customers of Amember currently integrate their autoresponders?
    Thanks.
  5. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

2. It will be done for free, as it is a popular feature.

3. There are built-in autoresponders in aMember, also there was integration plugins for legacy aMember v3. Unfortunately it is not yet ported to v4, but we are working on it right now.
  6. thelady100

thelady100 Member

Thank you, Alex. When do you expect v4 to be integrated with autoresponders such as Get Response? Thank you.
  7. thelady100

thelady100 Member

Hi, Just wondering about this still (please see last question)...
  8. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Sorry can't provide exact date.
    We will include this in next version release, but I'm not sure what plugins will be added.
    For the first time we plan to include aweber, icontact, and arp integration. Others will be added later.