Freelancer Needed: 1 click upsells without making the customer fill in credit card info every time

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by mporter9, Jan 4, 2013.

1. mporter9

mporter9 Member

I need to build a good backend to my current sales funnel in Amember. I just went and tested out the OTO plugin and realized that each time the customer clicks "Yes" for an upsell, they have to retype ALL of their credit card information.

This will not work because it creates friction and no matter how bad your customer wants the upsell 99% of them are not going to retype ALL of their credit card info again. I need a way to do 1 click upsells so that after the user has entered in their credit card info the first time, when they click on the upsells right afterwards, it will automatically just add to their total. I don't even care if they show up in the payment processor/merchant account as separate charges as long as they only have to type in their credit card details one time.

Right now I am using Stripe but I would be willing to switch over to another payment processor that is known for offering 1 click upsells like Authorize.net or 1ShoppingCart.

If you know how to do the above with Amember or even think you can help me make it work then please reply here or contact me. I can hire you right away and even pay you up front.

Thanks.
  2. alleycorp

alleycorp Member

Did you ever find a resolution to this? I'm using PayPal Pro and encountering the same issue.

Thanks.
  3. jacson33

jacson33 New Member

going to retype ALL of their credit card info again. I need a way to do 1 click upsells so that after the user has entered in their credit card info the first time, when they click on the upsells right afterwards, it will automatically just add to their total. I don't even care if they show up in the payment processor/merchant account as separate charges as long as they only have