Free Trial Prior To Membership Functionality

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by mmelton12, Nov 26, 2003.

1. mmelton12

mmelton12 Guest

I think this program is great, but I want to know if aMember is capable of the following:

I'd like to set up a membership based site, where users can:

a) sign up for a free trial for 30 days (with full access)
    B) become a member for lifetime (at the end of their free trial, or from the onset)

I only want to use paypal as a payment system, but after configuring aMember, I found that I had two products, 1) free trial, and 2) membership purchase. This was fine until the payment part (which, on the signup page is right under the two products). The issue I'm having is that as acceptable payment forms, there was Paypal AND Free as options. This to me is confusing, and what I want is for ONLY paypal to appear, and if the user selects the free trial, then it automatically knows its a free registration. I tried reconfiguring so that I had the two products, but only offered paypal. When I selected free trial, it took me to paypal, which obviously doesn't make sense. Anyway, hopefully this make sense, and someone can address my concern. Other than that, I think this is a superb program.

Thanks,
    Matt
  2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Matt,
    thank you!
    it is all possible and easy with aMember Pro (are you user of aMember pro? If yes, please contact support )