Free subscriptions and Vbulletin

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by alexalex, Apr 20, 2004.

1. alexalex

alexalex Guest

Hello.

I have 3 questions.

1. If I have no interest in charging for subscriptions, can I modify it so that no information about payment and type of subscription appears on the registration page?

2. Can I add headers and footers to modify the registration and sign in page?

3. I'm unclear on an aspect of the vbulletin integration. If someone is a registered user on the board and I am not charging for access to the restricted areas, can they simply sign into the board and then have access to the restricted areas from the very beginning. Or do they still have to go through sometype of sign in process the first time?

Thanks
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

3. alexalex

alexalex Guest

Clarification on #3

The link you provided still sounds like they have to sign up for an account with aMember the first time. IS that right?

Here's the scenario I am trying to figure out. If a registered vbulletin members wants to access a protected part of the website, one that doesn't require a fee, will he still have to register with aMember the first time he goes there? Or is that taken care of when they register with vBulletin and there will never be a second registration process (other than vbulletin)

Thanks
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

No, it is not implemented. User will have to register in aMember anyway. But you can make it regular process and use aMember signup for both free and paid subscription, this way member don't need to register in the board.