Forex Pyament Processor

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by nadirisis, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nadirisis

nadirisis New Member

Hello!
    I wonder what is the best payment processor that can easily handle the Forex signals/education recurring monthly subscriptions?
    Thanks a lot!!!
  2. scott_wa1

scott_wa1 aMember Pro Customer

At the moment, PayPal if you can deal with the inability to manage subscription dates or rates (it's the only reason I hate PayPal for subscriptions).

If you want one with an integrated affiliate system, ClickBank or ClickBetter.

I used Total Merchant Services with Authorize.net for over 10 years (first for a brick & mortar PC store, then for my online Forex businesses) but in December they switched to Wells Fargo as their behind-the-scenes bank and Wells Fargo doesn't allow any type of Forex-related site, so they quickly cancelled my account without warning.
  3. nadirisis

nadirisis New Member

thanks a lot for your very helpful input! You think Clickbank can be sued to manage the recurring subscriptions to he member area? Not just to download an indicator of a expert adviser or a book?
    Thanks!!!
  4. crystalmedia

crystalmedia Member

Stick to PayPal. Majority of Forex traders use PayPal - everyone is used to it, most have an account. It's not the best but is far better than ClickBank. ClickBank has a 60 day digital policy for refunds. Paypal does too, but ClickBank users take advantage of it like you would not believe !! I gave more refunds in one month of ClickBank then I have given in 4 years of using PayPal !!!

A side note - have a way to disable your users expert advisor or indicator ESPECIALLY if you use Click Bank. This way if you have to refund a customer (because they didn't earn a million dollars in profit in the first week ) you can disable it and they will not be able to use it anymore ;)
  5. buyforex

buyforex New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.