FileRun - PHP File Manager

Discussion in 'Integration' started by filerun, Feb 2, 2015.

1. filerun

filerun New Member

Hi,

My name is Vlad Roman and I am the main developer at FileRun (http://www.filerun.com). We have clients who are asking for assistance with integrating our software application with their aMemeber installation. Please let me know where we can download an aMember trial and the documentation, so that we can provide a solution.
    I have tried some months ago to contact you for the same reason, but I got no reply. Feel free to contact me personally at the e-mail address attached to my account on your website.

Best regards,

Vlad
    sean8ing and edward_shephard like this.
  2. edward_shephard

edward_shephard aMember Pro Customer

Integration with file run would be really great.
  3. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

We have not trial version of aMember. Integration API is available here
    http://www.amember.com/docs/API/Protect

Integration plugin should do the following:
    - implement single login
    - sync customers between two scripts
    - sync user groups/rules in 3ty part script based on customer active subscriptions in aMember.
  4. filerun

filerun New Member

Hi you,

I'm sorry, but your documentation is clearly designed for your staff, not third-party developers. You need to create some charts, so that I can understand what is going on, or at least write a clear English description.
    Also, I am not able to do anything without an aMember installation. If you are interested in collaboration, contact me, because otherwise I will not spend time on this forum or money purchasing a license I do not need.
    If there is somebody else in charge with PR, marketing, etc, or just somebody that understands the benefit of having third-party software companies develop integration with your product, please put me in contact with.

Best regards,

Vlad
  5. caesar

I want to post update on this thread. We already implemented this integration and have ready integration plugin for FileRun now.
  6. everbatim

everbatim aMember Pro Customer

I've been using FileRun and aMember (not together) for a VERY long time, and I can tell you this is exciting stuff. aMember is, in my opinion, the BEST membership management software out there for the price and what it does.

I've been using FileRun separately for many years as well, and that program is something I would also consider to be at the top of it's game. Until I saw these posts I didn't consider integrating the two, however after seeing Vlad's post I could completely see how this could be a really fantastic feature for my paying members.

Thanks for making this possible, and I would encourage both your companies to keep working closely. You are both catering to niche markets, and are both REALLY fantastic pieces of technology that actually LISTEN to your end users. Truly - thank you guys!
    edward_shephard and caesar like this.
  7. edward_shephard

edward_shephard aMember Pro Customer

I have the beta for this running on my test system and it's looking good so far.
  8. researchvoirstudio

researchvoirstudio New Member

hey hi i want to use filerun in my web site, so may i know this one is chargeable or free software .
    thanx
  9. caesar

10. masdika

masdika --

How can I get this Uncle @caesar integration update
  11. caesar