Fatal Error Undefined Class Constant and could not find driver

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by max67, Jan 8, 2016.

1. max67

max67 New Member

Hello,

I have the following problem:

I have had an aMember Wordpress up and running without issue for a year and a half. Suddenly today my site is down, and I get a:

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY' in /home2/../library/DbSimple/Generic.php on line 1487

error when I access to the url for amember panel.

When I go in any page of my WordPress site I see the following error:

Fatal error: could not find driver in /home2/../library/Am/Lite.php on line 883

I have no idea what to do in order to get my site back up and working. Can anyone offer guidance?

Thank you very much.
  2. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

Could it be that your host has changed your php settings? It would seem that they do not have the PDO installed.
  3. max67

max67 New Member

Hello jenolan, thank you for your reply.

I tried to install PDO and I added the following rows in the php.ini

;extension=pdo.so
    ;extension=pdo_sqlite.so
    ;extension=sqlite.so
    ;extension=pdo_mysql.so

Now if I go in the amember panel and in all pages of the site I don't see any error but I have a blank page.
    (but if I see the HTML source there is this code: <!-- SHTML Wrapper - 500 Server Error -->)

Please can you help me? :(
  4. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

If you have left the ';' at the beginning the lines are commented out and not in effect.

Generally if you are on a managed server the service provider should look after this, if you are on CPanel http://www.platinumservermanagement.com/ charge US$29 a month to provide management/support.

To see what is causing the 500 error you need to check your apache error_log /var/log/apache2/error_log path depends on whether you have CPanel or another control panel and OS type.