Fatal error:Unable to read 74128 bytes in /db/mysql/mysql-zend.inc.php on line 0

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by gkweb, Aug 11, 2005.

1. gkweb

gkweb Guest

Hi, im having trouble setting up aMember, i tryed everything, first i had the trial, 2.3.7 ioncube version (worked perfectly) so i purchased the PRO version and i followed the instructions for upgrade, i overwrite everything, fix the license everything is good, then when i go to admin area or to login page it gives me this error:

Fatal error: Unable to read 74128 bytes in /home/gkwebmas/public_html/members-area/plugins/db/mysql/mysql-zend.inc.php on line 0

Thats what i tryed to do

1) try to reupload de zend.inc.php file (didint work)

2)deleted all my aMember Directory and database, i created a new database a new user and installed directly the PRO version 2.3.7 with the license key, the installation goes perfectly and shows me the page with the urls to go to admin and login area, when i try it gives me the same error

so what i think the problem is that my server is compatible with ioncube only i think, and when i install the pro version, its suppose to automaticly detect if its ioncube or zend, and its probably choosing zend i dont know ...

3)i deleted everything again and reinstalled the trial (its working)

BUT obviously i dont need the trial i need the PRO version that i just paid

Please i need to know what could be the problem

Thank you very much
  2. pilot

pilot New Member

Are you uploading your files in Binary file format?
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Yes, it is definitely upload problem. Please reupload files in BINARY mode.
  4. Michael Cheney

Michael Cheney New Member

I have EXACTLY the same problem and I did upload using binary because I used Dreamweaver MX 2004 which automatically uses binary. Plus I uploaded all the trial files in exactly the same way and did not get this error.
  5. alex

Michael,
    there just cannot be other reasons for this error message but upload problem. Please try to use another ftp client software.
  6. inkblotz

inkblotz Guest

uploaded entire package 5 times 4 clients. Double checked the logs and all files uploaded as Binary

copy of last file upload from log
    [L] 200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary
    [L] PASV
    [L] 227 Entering Passive Mode (203,98,189,50,89,112)
    [L] Opening data connection IP: 203.98.189.50 PORT: 22896
    [L] STOR unsubscribe.php
    [L] 150 Accepted data connection

Fatal error: Unable to read 12893 bytes in /home/crabbypu/public_html/amember/rconfig-zend.inc.php on line 0
    This is the latest pro version
  7. Mishele

Mishele New Member

I got the same problem after installation.

all pages including admin,login, and signup pages got this Error msg:

Fatal error: Unable to read 12893 bytes in /home/globaln/public_html/Members/rconfig-zend.inc.php on line 0

Please someone assist me..

thx :confused: :(
  8. alex

Yes, it is definitely upload problem. Please reupload files in BINARY mode.
    Try to use another FTP client, there CANNOT BE OTHER REASONS.
  9. jbrowdy

jbrowdy New Member

Me too

"there cannot be other reasons" does not really sound like a great answer. I am having the exact same problem. Tried several clients in binary mode, and I am getting the same problem. Looks like this problem needs to be addressed more carefully. Is there anyone in this post that has gotten past the problem yet? :mad:
  10. jbrowdy

jbrowdy New Member

sorry

sorry, my error is a little different: Corrupted encoded data detected in /home/kjoforg/public_html/amember/rconfig-zend.inc.php on line 0
  11. alex

It is easy to detemine if your FTP client actually uses binary mode for PHP files or not. Compare file size for amember/rconfig-zend.inc.php in BYTES on the server and on your local PC. I'm sure it is different, because FTP client actually used ASCII mode for upload.
  12. asin4ever

asin4ever New Member

The file /home/httpd/vhosts/wisetamil.net/httpdocs/amember/rconfig-ioncube.inc.php is corrupted.

i have this, but i uploaded it in binary with fillezilla
  13. alex

I believe you have very outdated ionCube Loader installed in your php.ini. Please ask your server administator to upgrade ionCube, or remove it from php.ini, or install latest Zend Optimizer.
  14. kutschulu

kutschulu New Member

same problem

I've got the same problem and definelty uploaded in binary mode. Please help.

15. alex

Please re-upload file (in your case amember/admin/index.php)
    This error indicates upload error, or files uploaded in ASCII mode - no OTHER REASONS POSSIBLE. Try another ftp client, or contact us and we will upload files for you.
  16. peldone

peldone New Member

Same issue

I had the same issue and what I found was that all the files hadn't been copied. I was updating Mambo to Joomla so I created a Mambo folder and a Joomla folder to hold self contained installs. I then copied my custom files to the Joomla directory.
    I noticed when copying files from one location to another that all the files didn't transfer. If I moved the files to the desktop and then back up to the server all the files were copied just fine. I have 42 files in my root amember directory. If you have fewer files then perhaps not all the files are being copied up.
  17. brint

brint New Member

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format ID 2003120701, whereas the Optimizer can read up to 2002062301 in /home/webadmin/stayfrank.com/html/amember/admin/index.php on line 0

I used Filezilla in Binary mode to upload.
    9 folders, 34 files, 306023 bytes in local and remote locations
    Zend Install.

Testing whether your system has ionCube Loader in php.ini...Failed
    Testing whether your system has Zend Optimizer in php.ini...OK

Testing results:
    No additional configuration required and aMember will work on your hosting using the following loading method: Zend Optimizer installed

Additional information:
    PHP version 4.3.2 (apache2filter)
    OS Linux stayfrank.com 2.4.20-021stab028.17.777 #1 Tue Jul 19 19:54:39 MSD 2005 i686
    safe_mode Disabled
    enable_dl Enabled
    extension_dir /usr/lib/php4
    PHP Extensions yp, xml, wddx, sysvshm, sysvsem, sockets, shmop, pspell, posix, openssl, mbstring, iconv, gmp, gettext, gd, ftp, exif, domxml, dio, dbx, dba, curl, ctype, calendar, bz2, bcmath, zlib, apache2filter, imap, ldap, mysql, odbc, Zend Optimizer
    CURL binary /usr/bin/curl
  18. alex

Please upgrade your Zend Optimizer to latest version.
  19. whitecs

whitecs New Member

Updating the Optimizer

this may be a basic question but I am kind of lost. I also am getting the 'Incompatible file format' error saying that the Optimizer needs updated.

My question is that I host with GoDaddy and do not have any control over the web server. Is there something I can/need to do to update this optimizer. Like others, I ran the tester.php file and it had come back fine. The installation said it completed fine but I can't go to the admin page or any other page. All I get is this error.

Thanks for helping a noob.

GWhite
  20. alex

Try to contact Godaddy support and ask them to install recent Zend Optimizer. If that is impossible, try to use ionCube version of aMember trial.