FastSpring documentation is obsolete.

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by asgibbs, Jun 17, 2018.

1. asgibbs

asgibbs New Member

There's no "Notification Configuration" tab. You can create webhooks via the "Integrations" tab but the when creating a webhook, the required webhooks don't exist. The security key referenced in the documentation doesn't exist either and instead each product / subscription has its own security key.

It seems that the FastSpring plugin hasn't been updated to the new FastSpring.
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Hello,

Integration is up to date. It seems FastSpring changed interface a bit.

Notification type should be: Order Completed

You need to put security key from Webhook configuration (tab Security)

Feel free to contact us in helpdesk - we will help you with configuration
    https://www.amember.com/support

Best Regards.
    asgibbs likes this.
  3. mhalper2000

mhalper2000 aMember Pro Customer

I am also in the process of trying to set up FastSpring. I don't know what version of aMember you are on but when I started this the version of aMember I was on only had a plugin for FS Classic. I then upgraded to latest version and now there is a plugin for FS Contextual and it seems pretty straightforward.

I am close to launching and could not get the FS storefront to work but could get their pop up store to work inside of the aMember sign up page.

Let me know if you have any questions. I don't have it all figured out but literally just went through all of this this week so it is all still fresh in my mind and I can try to help where I might know the answer.
    caesar likes this.