Exporting Existing aMember users into Wordpress

Discussion in 'Integration' started by nnaann, Oct 11, 2014.

1. nnaann

nnaann New Member

I've been following the video guide (http://www.amember.com/p/video/#wp), and have successfully integrated my aMember users into Wordpress.

However, this only works for anyone who has signed up past this point, and not for the existing subscribers already on the database. I'm hoping there is some way to manually import them over, but I am not sure how.

Can anyone help me out?
  2. nnaann

nnaann New Member

Update - I managed to figure this out by rebuilding the Wordpress database through the aMember admin area. I checked afterwards, and all the users have been imported to Wordpress, and everything looks fine.

However for some reason the aMember widget still isn't working. When someone enters their details, rather than signing them in and reloading that page, it redirects them to the Wordpress log in screen. It's worth noting that if the user details are tried again here, it will successfully log them in.

How can I change it so that after putting their user details into the widget and clicking log in, it will refresh the page with them logged in, without having to be redirected to Wordpress?