"Expired" status on imported users

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by timhookoo, Mar 31, 2007.

1. timhookoo

timhookoo New Member

I'm working with the trial version of aMember, and I'm importing user data from a different system. Everything seems to import fine, but when I browse users they all have a status of "expired". There actually are about 300 or so expired users, but for some reason ALL of them are listed as expired. What's even stranger is that I can sort the users by "active" and "expired" and when I sort by "active" it actually does list the active users, although they are still shown as "expired". It gets even more strange when I view a payments report. In this report, the status of all the users is correct - expired users are listed correctly as expired, and active users are listed as active.

I've tried clearing out the users and payments from the mySQL database and re-importing, but the same thing always happens.

Thanks for any help!
  2. timhookoo

timhookoo New Member

Please disregard...I figured the problem out on my own.
  3. frisco

frisco New Member

I have the same question, and this is the only relevant thread I could find... but I did not figure it out on my own yet. Any help?
  4. frisco

frisco New Member

Alex answered a ticket -- exp date I was entering was too far into the future. (I used 2050 as a "lifetime" subscription)

It can't be past 12/31/2037 -- changing to that made it work.