'Expire on Upgrade' plugin for aMember v4

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by robw, Jul 17, 2012.

1. robw

robw CGI-Central Partner

This plugin allows you to expire existing subscription(s) automatically when a member orders a new product, allowing you to ‘upgrade’ members to higher level products.

Why would you want this?

Perhaps your membership site has something like ‘gold’, ‘silver’ and ‘bronze’ membership levels, but it makes no sense for a member to have an active subscription to more than one level.

With the Expire on Upgrade plugin, you can automatically expire the lower level subscriptions if the member upgrades to a higher level product.

For more information and ordering, visit my Expire on Upgrade plugin for aMember v4 page.

Cheers
    Rob
  2. hhubbers01

hhubbers01 aMember Pro Customer

Hi Rob

I am looking at buying your plugins but on your website I keep getting charged VAT even though I am in New Zealand.

Can you please amend your website to charge the proper amount for people not in the UK.

As soon as you do that I will make a purchase from you.

Many thanks,
    Hugh​
  3. robw

robw CGI-Central Partner

Hi Hugh, thanks for pointing this out - in my attempts to minimise the details needed on the order form, I took off the address section (which is needed by aMember to check country of order!). It is all fixed now.

Cheers
    Rob
  4. hhubbers01

hhubbers01 aMember Pro Customer

Hi Rob

I have just purchased your PDF Certificate Plugin.

I have been trying for the last 2-hours to try and get the PDF Certificate Plugin to work, but no luck.

I am running aMember v4.2.9.

Can you please help me.

Regards,
    Hugh
  5. robw

robw CGI-Central Partner

Hugh, please direct all support requests via my website - I don't check the aMember forum every day, and making the same message on multiple (and unrelated) posts is just disruptive to the forum.
  6. harriet

harriet New Member

I don't understand about the upgrade path in aMember4. If I put in both products and then the surcharge, what happens. How is that different from your "Expire on Upgrade" plugin?