Event Registration Module - $1500 - Short Delivery Time

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by weslinda, Mar 5, 2008.

1. weslinda

weslinda New Member

Good evening, I have a client who needs an event management / registration module added onto the AMember system. I do have good money, approximately $1500 for the person that can complete this for me.

Two keys to this. First, we have a very short delivery time, and second, your work must be good. I know this is something that could be resold numerous times, so I'd love to speak with someone about potentially marketing this module to other AMember customers.

I have just one week to get this job completed. If you are a great developer, know your way in and out of AMember and are ethical (this is just as important as the other two traits), then we must talk. PM me or email me immediately to discuss this in more depth.
  2. weslinda

weslinda New Member

There must be at least one solid AMember Developer out there! I have real money to get this job completed, just waiting for someone that can seriously code for AMember.
  3. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

Have you considered contacting Amember support? They have done custom development work for me in that past and were top quality!

While I really don't want to see them distracted from finishing Amember 4, $1500 is a good incentive for them :)
  4. weslinda

weslinda New Member

I requested info on a good developer and they responded they knew of none.
  5. weslinda

weslinda New Member

Well, things look ominous for us, we've had someone "working" on this for nearly a month and while we're paying them nicely, they are simply choosing to quit. Apparently too busy or something along those lines. Anyways, we're now seriously looking for someone who is capable of completing this in a quick time frame. Looking at 4-6 business days if at all possible. Please PM me or post here if interested.
  6. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Are there any good "off the shelf" php based systems that can handle this?
    Then you can have amember write you an integration plugin.

David
  7. weslinda

weslinda New Member

The problem is that there are none. What we're looking for is not difficult, and is really fairly basic, of course the key is someone who knows AMember and how developing for it works.
  8. erwinvdb

erwinvdb aMember Pro Customer

9. weslinda

weslinda New Member

Erwinvdb - The issue is that I need the integration with AMember and I need the payment processing module to work as well. I've sent a note to AMember, hoping I can work something out. Otherwise, I hope I can find someone that knows how to code for AMember and wants to make $1500 in a weeks worth of time. I have a full outline of what we need and I'm crossing my fingers that I can find the right developer. It's sad that I haven't found anyone yet.
  10. weslinda

weslinda New Member

Still hunting for a solid PHP / MySQL developer for this project. Is there no one out there looking to make some money?
  11. linkpromo

linkpromo New Member

Tired any of the freelance sites? There are coders on several of them with extensive rating and considerable amember experience.
  12. weslinda

weslinda New Member

Linkpromo, any recommendations on a specific and high quality site? I tried here because I figured Amember developers would look here for people seeking work. I've actually contracted for this job, but I'd love to find more resources for PHP programmers in general. I'm having a really tough time finding a reliable, high quality developer.
  13. miso

miso aMember Pro Customer

still looking for a developer?

I've done enough customizations for aMember in the past year that this shouldn't be that hard, so send me the outline/specs of what you need done and I'll let you know if I can do it (the only problem might be time, so let me take a look at what you need first)... email is crazyserb[at]gmail[dot]com