each client have a private area

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by rgueron, Feb 9, 2013.

1. rgueron

rgueron New Member

Hello Amember team

I am here because i build a website using wordpress for a client with special needs.

He sell services (coaching online) and need a special area for each of his customer. In this area you can put questionnary for specific user, documents or videos. On the same wordpress i need to have a plugin who can sell products and services (so with tax ship for products) and manage each client.

The process is: the client visit the website, go to buy a service (for 3 months for example) and register during the checkout process and have a automatic area create for him when he finish the payment.

Sorry i am french hope you understand my explanations ;-)

So i buy the unique plugin who did this, call wp-client. I add jigoshop plugin for selling the service but i am not a dev and it's hard for me to make it work easely.

at the same time i think now that the adminstrative wordpress becomee quite confuse with all this plugin to manage at the same time for a non tech (as my client is).

So i can be interessting in an all in one solution like amember but did it do the same job?

needs:

- payment process
    - automatic creation of an individual private area for a customer.
    - after login a unique hub for the client with easy understanding structure to send emails to admin, send and receive documents etc..

Thanks you for reading me

Rix
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Rix,
    This could be done with personal content plugin it allows to upload separate content for each user.
    however this part may require several customizations: