e107 security whit amember pro

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by client, May 10, 2005.

1. client

client Guest

Hello all
    I using a version of e107 0.615a
    The site work good but now i need a membership section
    Now i need this
    only the people pay can download the files in download section,
    amember can give me the secutiry the people have the pay membership dont share the account,when two or people logged in same time the website dont autobanned the members but continue,this bug is resolve whit your scripts?
    IT's possible have a special plugin for this cms,i want make membership also for data-transfer files,for exmple i sell 1 giga of dowload traffic for 3$ and unlimited acces for 5$ for month
    Really thanks for your support
    Best Regards
    Carmine
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Hello Carmine,

aMember access sharing protection does not work with integration plugins (and e107 plugin is not an exception).

Unfortunately, it is impossible to implement traffic accounting with aMember.
  3. client

client Guest

Ok the problem for traffic account isn't the most important i need now
    But i see on features,work also on e107cms,now i testing the your script on one of mine website,but i dont see the integration of e107,i think to going worng now.
    Sorry but i am italian and dont understand all word...
    The e107 website have the features to make unlimited userclass,i can make a class can only download content on e107 in download section,the people make the subscrition can only download the videos,the my customer for acces to this content make also the login on amember of can go automatic the login of e107 and amember?
    This scripts can make a security on files?
    If i find the exact location of the file,on e107 website can download whiout login,amember prevent this?
    Sorry for my many question but i want certain to find the best solution for me
    :)
  4. alex

1. You have to buy e107 plugin ($40) to get integration with this CMS. Unfortunately, it is impossible to test integration with trial version.

2. Yes, you will be able to assign a userclass (ONE) for each aMember Pro product. Corresponding e107 user will belong to all userclasses he have subscribed in aMember.
  5. client

client Guest

One-Time download" plugin ($30.00)
    this plugin will allow you to limit count of downloads for file. It will be useful if your subscription content consists in a downloadable .exe file
    i see this features for ambers this work also on e107?
  6. alex

onetime_download and e107 plugins are separate and not related. You will be able to limit count of downloads served via aMember, but not via e107.
  7. client

client Guest

but on amember it's possible make a download section similar of e107,or make the page whit dreamweaver of what?