E-mail users / subscribers option

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by Praha, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Praha

Praha New Member

I looked for 1/2 hour for an answer and have no definitive answer (maybe I did not search enough?)

What I wish to do is have an option for paying subscribers to select or deslect an option to receive e-mails when I send them out through the admin section. I want to send out an email to those who wish to receive them and to to all subscribers.

Any ideas of not possible?

P.S. Love aMember Pro! Great script!!
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Thank you!
    Unfortunately, this feature is not yet added to aMember. You can use aMember with ListMail, then it will be possible.
    We are working to add this feature to aMember.
  3. futang

futang Guest

I need this feature, when it is done?

I just purchased aMember and am trying to set it up. I could not email to multiple users although I select all users in the category. aMember will always send to the first one. Am I doing something wrong?

If I could send to multiple users, do they receive their own email or just a copyto?

Thanks.

Felix
  4. skippybosco

skippybosco Guest

Hi Felix,

Each user receives their own mail. You can also customize the email to include information specific to the user using the field replacement tags like {$user.name_f}..

That being said, it would be great to be able to have a more advanced filtering capability on emailing such as a multiple selection option like:

* users that are member of product 1 AND registered after March 5, 2004

In addition it would be nice to have the option of an entry field like Outlook with a spot to put usernames and a To: lookup box with a multiselect option..

Frank
  5. futang

futang Guest

Thanks for your reply. It works now.

Felix