Donations Plugin (Is "Donation" labeling customizable form by form)

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by hpca, Aug 14, 2014.

1. hpca

hpca New Member

Is the documentation here current?
    http://www.amember.com/docs/Integration/Donation

I would like to know if this Donation label in the form builder brick is customizable. (I would imagine so if this is a layer to the signup/enroll form . . . another payment brick to add. Most of the other bricks are highly customizable.)

We intend to use this feature for user entered amounts that are not literal "donations".
    • Catching up dues/arrears and/or late fees when their normal payment subscription funding source skips a payment.
    • We bill them and ask them to go to a "donation" page to pay for supplemental services we perform for them. i.e. build their website for them
    • When they have a billable event where they owe us additional license fees or referral commissions.

The nice thing about this potential is that all monetary transactions show up in their account history.
  2. hpca

hpca New Member

Also, the wiki states "You will mark some product as donation".

Can only one product in your aMember installation be 'marked as a donation product'? Or can multiple products be 'marked as a donation product'?
  3. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Yes, label is customizable. Just click link labels on donation brick and you will be able to change it to desired value.
    You can mark any number of products to represent donation. It is up to you.

Bets Regards.