Does it work on Non-Wordpress site?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by onlymayo, Dec 12, 2012.

1. onlymayo

onlymayo New Member

Hello,

Looking for some direction on the best membership script to use on software I have being developed. It appears the majority of scripts are Wordpress driven. My software is not on a Wordpress format but PHP.

Can you advise if I can integrate Amember for my member management and forums?

What is the level of Pass word protection does Amember have as the site will be on a secured site?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Stan
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Hi Stan,
    although aMember can be integrated with Wordpress, aMember is a standalone solution and can be used fine without Wordpress.
    You can easily protect entire folders on your website. If visitor asks for any page or file located inside a protected folder, he will be asked to login (login page is customizable, and it is not a popup login box!)
    Also, you can insert little snippets of code into your PHP pages to makes them protected, get username of customer and his subscription level - it is all easy and possible.
  3. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Agree with Alex 100%.

I have been using aMember since 2005/6 and have never got involved with Wordpress.

Site has been running since then without any major hitch. What I do consider important is the level of backup one receives from a software supplier. On this count I have nothing but praise for aMember. When asked they have even gone past the norm. They will happily offer help and suggestions (and how to do it) on any of the occasions I have tried to customize the program and do things not originally intended.
  4. onlymayo

onlymayo New Member

Thanks Guys. I think I am going to move forward. Appreciate the feedback.

Stan