Do I need to upgrade before Dec 31, 2012?

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by ntc69, Sep 13, 2012.

1. ntc69

ntc69 aMember Pro Customer

I'm using 3.1.6 PRO. I've noticed the date December 31st, 2012 is always set as the unknown end date for new recurring subscriptions, is this going to be a problem for me?

On the payments page, it says something like September 4, 2012 - RECURRING, but when you go into edit it, the end date is December 31st, 2012. Am I going to run into problems at the end of the year because of this?
  2. steveric

steveric New Member

3. ntc69

ntc69 aMember Pro Customer

It's frankly staggering that this problem was allowed to develop. Anyone working with aMember over the last 5 years has seen that date approaching and nothing was done about it. Our own little Y2K issue and it was all so predictable.
  4. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

1. While the forum is very helpful for getting questions answered, it does not replace the support system which can be found here:

http://www.amember.com/support/contact

That is the best way to get production / mission critical support issues resolved.

2. This issue was addressed in an aMember update many months ago. Those running into this issue are running older versions of code.

That being said, the URL that steve provided above has full steps on fixing the issue.