Displaying Complete Members Info

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by squidlip, Oct 10, 2003.

1. squidlip

squidlip Guest

My client is using aMember to manage their memberships, but there products are the other members information. ie: contact name, phone, email etc.

What I need to do is pull all the members data from the database and display them on the website.

I've added some custom fields to the signup forms, but it looks like they're being stored in the 'DATA' field as an array.

I'm wondering if there is an easy solution for pulling all member data out, including the data array (which must have to get parsed) for display on a php page.

Also the only fields I'm able to get are first and last names using the
    code. If the other field worked, like street, email, zip etc. I could probably just create a foreach loop and display them that way, but it won't let me.

Any support or information would greatly be appreciated.

deadline crunching cory
  2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

yes, it is really easy:

$member['data'] = unserialize($member['data']);
    and you have array of additional fields.
  3. jeffro

jeffro New Member

I've tried to search this forum to no avail. The search function is pretty restrictive and terribly frustrating. Any more than 2 search words and it fails it seems (and no search on numerals)

Well, that's my little complaint.

Great script! I just wondered how I would use this to add a "members" list in a php page for public view that would include fields I specify (like name, company, user fields, etc). I'd rather not call up smarty to do it but could if had to. I do undersdtand the unserialize but I'm not sure where I'm gathering this array initially.
  4. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Thank you for your feedback - seems we should upgrade the forum ;)

Well, it is easy to do what you need, but too long to explain here. We have ready-to-use plugin to solve this
    task - it costs $25. Please contact support@cgi-central.net if you are interested.