Difficuilty in creating subscription membership

Discussion in 'Installation' started by anshul, Nov 21, 2014.

1. anshul

anshul New Member

Hi

This is how i intend the memberships to work.

I am selling small digital products and will be adding more new products every month.

There are two types of memberships that I want to offer:

1.A person can buy a single product(which is treated as an individual product in amember) for $49 and access all the resources associated with this product.(There is no problem in this and we have achieved this successfully).

2.The second plan is a recurring subscription plan with a first up payment of $123 and then a monthly payment of $12 every month.

So suppose initially I have 4 products and a person pays $123 and now he can access the resources related to all the four products(resources include documentation,.zip file,psd's etc. and access to SUPPORT FORUM).

Now I will be adding 2-3 new products every month and until the customer under recurring subscription plan keeps on paying $12 recurring every month he will get access to all the new products added every month as well.

But if some day he decides to stop the recurring payment of $12 then he will continue to get lifetime access to all the products & resources until he unsubscribed but now that he has stopped the recurring monthly payment he will not get access to any new monthly products that I add.

I am having difficulty in creating the 2nd type of membership I described above.Please let me know what I need to do in order to get this functionality in amember.

Thanks