Different Payment System For Different Products?

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by JimmyStephans, Jun 3, 2015.

1. JimmyStephans

JimmyStephans Member

In version 4.x I can't seem to find an option to assign a certain payment system (plugin) to a certain product.

I thought I had done it in version 3 at one point many years ago, but darn if I can't recall how.

Any thoughts?
  2. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

just what i thought last night mate
    as on stripe i pay x % and when i heard that if someone sends you a voucher for moneybookers its double the % i wanted to add that ONLY to year subs.
  3. gb2world

gb2world New Member

I created product categories to use for different payment methods.
    I assigned products to the appropriate category.
    I created custom signup forms (http://www.amember.com/docs/Custom_Signup_Forms) for each category.
    In Forms editor, using the Product brick, I configured the products for that form to display only those products in the appropriate category.
    I edited the custom signup form to only allow the appropriate payment method to be selected.

I am still testing, but it looks like it will work.
  4. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

any demos?
    i think this should be on offer to amember as we all pay diff % from payment gateways
  5. gb2world

gb2world New Member

The site is not live yet - I still have an open ticket for help with the captcha on one of the sign up pages to get it working properly. I can post a link privately if you would like to take a look...