Customizing Admin Panel

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by juniorm, Mar 31, 2011.

1. juniorm

juniorm Member

Hello,

Is it possible for me to add some customization to the admin panel?

I would like to add some code to display a few things like ARPU and other data about customer spending patterns to the admin panel.

Is there an easy way to hook it up, perhaps or a special part of the code i can insert my routines?

Many Thanks

Junior
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

there is no hooks for admin panel. So you will need to customize /amember/admin/index.php and /amember/templates/admin/index.html in order to add something to admin panel.
  3. juniorm

juniorm Member

thanks.

i'll have a look there.

In the new amember, will you be adding a bit more to the admin area statistics?

Here are a 'few' stats i find handy in the attachment, but i'm sure other site owners have different ones (and maybe some that are the same, such as ARPU and ARPPU).

Also, it might be a good idea to allow people a way of creating admin plugins so they can add this sort of extra functionality.

As there are usually other maintenance scripts web developers use (especially for online games) to perhaps perform some tasks that would be neat to have in the admin console, as well as maybe some specific stats people may want to see for their site .
  4. alexander

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes we plan to implement more advanced statistics for aMember CP in aMember 4.
  5. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

6. juniorm

juniorm Member

thanks for the info!
  7. brindhahoney

brindhahoney New Member

amount can not update

hello

amember is working superb. It occur one problem when i add member and all data are inserted in the front end and go to admin page the admin cp-> payments-> member info displayed but amount cannot modified it's display kr.0.00

how to fix them? pls help me it's urgent.
  8. alexander

From ammeber CP -> Payments report you can edit payment and change amount here.
  9. brindhahoney

brindhahoney New Member

how to update amount

hello

The payment sections are display in amount field we are using $p.amount how to update this amount? which place you are retrieved this code?

I know it's display default amount how to update sir?

Thanks.
  10. alexander

Sorry not sure I understood.
    Can you attach screenshot?