Customize Login Page

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by ruschverlag, Jul 13, 2016.

1. ruschverlag

ruschverlag New Member

Hi,

i need some help to customize my Login Page.
    I installed aMember and integrated with WordPress successfully.
    I just cant edit the Login Page with the Login area.

Can i customize the Login Page like in WordPress?
    If not, how i can edit this Page / Login area?

For example: i want a Title in the middle of the Page and a other Login Form for the Login area.

Thanks for help

Attached Files:

2. orish

orish aMember Pro Customer

I have the same problem. I happen to be using Joomla, and I want to protect certain pages for members only.

However, the amember login page is very user-unfriendly. I'd like to be able to display a page that is more welcoming, so that non-members can still have access to some information (even if it's just "if you'd like to read this article then please register for a free account... if you are already a member then please login here").

I've been avoiding restricting individual pages or areas up till now because it seems to scare potential customers away.

But now I really need to have certain 'premium' articles and pages available to members only, especially the pages where I'm trying to get people to register so I can capture their emails.

If there isn't an easy way to customize the login page, do you have any ideas on how else to make this process a bit more seamless (or hidden, e.g. to capture the email address, provide instant access temporarily or send an email with a confirmation/instant login link, and/or send a temporary automatically-generated password for future logins)....?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

amember login screen.jpg