Customization request

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by ssukman, Mar 8, 2005.

1. ssukman

ssukman New Member

I am looking to extend amember to include a few more features.

I publish an electonic directory. It has a blurb about a subject with a link, or the customer can upload a word doc that I convert to html to put in the directory.

I have three plans and about 5 a-la-carte products. The fist plan has about 5 links they can provide, the second has say 8 and the third has 10. Each a-la-carte item has it's own link. I have set this up using amember and am building a form in each folder to resemble the links that would be sent to me once submitted. So the customer signs up to the plan as a subscription and I have separate web forms in each folder according to the plan.

I was hoping to eliminate the web forms and try and control this through amember. So when someone signs up they see the fields they need to fill out by a certain time each month. Each would be different and they shoudl be able to see what they submitted so they can easily repeat the next month.

On the back end, I need to be able to get a text file of the web links monthly for me to do a mass import to build the solution.

Not sure if this is allot, but wanted to see if anyone could customize easily?

Thanks,
    Stephen