Customisations

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by pr0tect0r3, Mar 15, 2016.

1. pr0tect0r3

pr0tect0r3 New Member

Apolagies for the post but I have contacted admin with no reply and left with no other alternative!

I recently contacted Amember about 4 weeks ago concerning a customisation request.

I agreed and paid a total of $450 for the customisation and was told it would take upto 2 weeks to complete.

After some follow up emails I was promised that it would be all completed yesterday.

However, 4 weeks later and its not complete, some parts are not working and I have yet had no response as to why, despite sending emails.

I have the official launch tomorrow with 350+ potential customers. I now have the job of explaining that there is no working website!!!!!!

Very disapointed :/
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Steve,
    I'm sorry for this issue.
    As I said in my message in helpdesk, unfortunately initial quote was wrong and your project took more time then we thought. But anyway we didn't give up on your project, and we are working hard to complete it today. We didn't provide an update yesterday, because our office was closed already when you had sent email .
    Andrey will shortly provide an update about current situation through helpdesk.