Custom Fields not working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by neverknow1, Feb 19, 2013.

1. neverknow1

neverknow1 Member

Good day,

I've created custom fields for my registration, the registration is ok but after filling up those custom fields and login into the admin the information inputted on that certain custom field is not showing.
    Kindly see the screenshot. The site is http://darlingproperty.com/members Thanks in advance..

Attached Files:

2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Do you have latest version ? What type these fields have ? If default, please try to change fields to SQL and test again, then let me know th result
  3. neverknow1

neverknow1 Member

Thanks for the reply Alenxander, I dont remember the version of the amember but it was purchase last year. The fields are checkboxes but other checkboxes is working and the fields are in SQL.
  4. alexander

Please upgrade your script to latest version. Then if issue still exists, contact us in helpdesk and provide access info we will check what can be wrong.
  5. neverknow1

neverknow1 Member

How can I upgrade my script to latest version?
  6. alexander

7. neverknow1

neverknow1 Member

Thanks for the reply Alexander, btw I have some files and css edited, if I upgrade the files that I have edited will be overwite?
  8. alexander

This is possible. Upgrade package have only files which were modified from your script version. So if there were modification in the file which were changed by you, your modifications will be lost.
  9. neverknow1

neverknow1 Member

Thanks for the reply.. So this is the only way to make the bug working right?
  10. alexander

11. neverknow1

neverknow1 Member

I have upgraded my amember in the issue solve in the admin area but still the issue that when I exported the data into csv file there are fields showing "Array" . Do you have any idea what causes this or how to resolve this. Attached is screenshot of the csv file. Thank you so much!!

Attached Files:

12. alexander

Hmm this is strange. Do you see correct value for these fields when you edit user's profile?
    Please contact us in helpdesk we will check what can be wrong and fix this.
  13. neverknow1

neverknow1 Member

Thanks for the Reply Alexander..Yes I can see the values in the admin area but the issue is when i tried to export the data there are some fields shows array values. Kindly please tell me how to contact your helpdesk? Thanks a lot
  14. alexander