Credits in aMember

Discussion in 'Setting-up protection' started by roham_sheikholeslami, Jan 29, 2013.

1. roham_sheikholeslami

roham_sheikholeslami New Member

Hi,

I want to use credits to control the accesses of the user to different products of our website. I have 2 problems with which I need help:
    1. I have a product that gives the user 1 credit once the user purchases it. I have changed aMember settings so that the user can edit the quantity of this product in basket before checking out. However, I have noticed no matter how many of that product the user buys in one transaction, aMember adds only 1 credit to the user's credits. Is this a bug or should I do anything to fix it?
    2. The other problem is that I have different types of products and I need to have more than 1 credit type. I want to change aMember code to add more credit types to it. I am grateful for any hints of how to do it. I also want to show all new credit types in aMember admin panel as well.
    Many thanks,
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Hi,
    First part seems to be a bug, please contact us in helpdesk we will fix this.
    Second can be done as customization, again send full requirements to helpdesk we will get back with quote.
  3. roham_sheikholeslami

roham_sheikholeslami New Member

Thanks. I will contact helpdesk.