Couple Of Q's

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by Global Designz, Jul 6, 2003.

1. After installing the Free version of this very nice script i cannot seem to find how to change currencies i can display different currencies by editing the Templates however once submitted through the payment gateway it stays at the defualt currency USD $ does the Pro version allow Different currencies and is this changeable within the ADMIN area or is it hard coded and have to edit scripts ?

Again using the free version impressed so far other than the above :)
    after completeing the signup process i dont get an email confirming that ive signed-up or that i have paid for my products using the payment gate way i selected is this feature in the pro version ?

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated as i am very intrested in this product.
  2. abbeyvet

abbeyvet New Member

The script doesn't care what currency you use from the point of view of display. You can just edit the signup page template and put in whatever symbol you like.

You will need to specify the currency you pass to the payment provider in some cases, but with 2checkout and PayPal you would define this in 2 CO or PayPal, the currency would be whatever you have associated with the 2CO or PayPal product number you enter when setting up your product in amember.

You should get the email. I don't know why you are not unless you are on a host that does not allow PHP scripts to send mail. Or Alex may know some other reason.
  3. pilot

pilot New Member

4. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Pro version allows you to use different currencies for different products (if payment processor allows it, of course ;)
  5. chapterthree

chapterthree New Member

Currency New Zealand Dollar

Hi

Have purchased amember and found that it doesn't cater for New Zealand Dollars (NZD). I use Paypal as my payment processor which does suppport NZD

Can anyone tell me please where I can make a change to accept NZD in amember cpanel.

Your help would be appreciated

Ray