Configure index page

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by mark_howells, May 6, 2014.

1. mark_howells

mark_howells aMember Pro Customer

I'm sure this is straightforward, but I cannot for the life of me find how to do it.

I'd like to replace the index page for "non logged in" visitors. The current one is mainly blank and just has 'login' or 'register' links. I'd like to put copntent on that page. I've create dsome unprotected pages, set them as "this item is available for all visitors (without log-in and registration)"
    The release notes for 4.3 say "New Feature: ability to completely customize index page from admin interface" - but how do I do it?
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

You can assign any page (that you created in aMember) as index page. You can do it at
    aMember CP -> Configuration -> Setup/Configuration -> Login Page (Index Page)

Best Regards.
  3. mark_howells

Sorry, I just cannot see where to do that. Attached is a screen shot of what I see when I go to the page you indicated. I can see nowhere to set the index page. :(

amember.png
  4. caesar

What is version of aMember you use? You can find it in aMember CP -> Utilities -> Sytem Info
  5. mark_howells

Amember is 4.3.6
    PHP is 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.11
  6. caesar

It is strange. I guess there is some issue with your installation (May be some files was not updated during upgrade). Please contact us in helpdesk (https://www.amember.com/support/) I will troubleshot this issue.
  7. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

There are more index page options if 'Skip Index Page if User is Logged-in' is not checked.