Clickbank - Multiple Accounts But One Plugin?

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by lpeele, Apr 20, 2013.

1. lpeele

lpeele New Member

Hey Guys,

I will try to break this down as simply as possible.

I have a membership site that is already established via wishlist member. My goal is to transfer everything over to amember.

I have signups for my membership site that route through 3 different clickbank accounts. Meaning, there are multiple books you can get a membership with or you can just get the membership.Of those multiple vendors, there are also multiple items.

Initially, I was planning on importing them via clickbank by making different products with different item/id numbers. However, the clickbank plugin only allows 1 vendor operation at a time. Is there a way to add additional clickbank plugins to import these members? Or, is there an alternative method of importing these members into one account without them having to sign back up?

The new members are not an issue or a concern as I can just make a new product with any vendor and item number. It is importing the previous members that I am concerned with. I am fine with paying for this special service to be done/hiring amember as I am sure it is beyond my capabilities.
    Hope that made sense.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Contact us in helpdesk we will help with modification. We will add clickbank account id to product settings, so you will be able to setup different account per product.