Clickbank IPN Problem after switching to new host

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by dlojko, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlojko

dlojko New Member

I recently switched my hosting to a new server and now my Clickbank IPN is not working. I previously had it validated via Clickbanks IPN on version 6.0 and it was working perfectly. Now it will not validate at all, it just gives a 500 error.

I have another site that I also migrated that I never actually had 6.0 on, it was using 2.1 and it validates perfectly fine.

Not sure what to do as Amember support seems to be running very slow lately (very unlike them) and I really need to get this fixed ASAP and support closes in approximately 2 hours for the weekend.

In the mean time I am trying to add a secondary IPN to 2.1 to see if this will work on the main website until they can help resolve it. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Do you mind to check PHP on new server has enabled mcrypt extension. I guess absence of this extension can be reason of issue. You can check it at aMember CP -> Utilities -> System Info. Yes, you can change version of IPN to 2.1. aMember can hanlde both 2.1 and 6.0.
  3. dlojko

dlojko New Member

Hi Caesar,

Many thanks for the quick assistance. I checked that page with a find and could not find anything matching "mcrypt" so I believe that I do not have that extension installed.

After testing as 2.1 is working for me right now do you think I need to install mcrypt?
  4. caesar

Yes, you need to contact hosting support and install this extension. aMember require it for many feature.
  5. dlojko

dlojko New Member

Just to update - installed mcrypt and retested and that did fix the problem. 6.0 works now.

Thanks caesar!
  6. caesar

You are welcome!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.