Clickbank + Amember 3.3, Item ID doesn't Match Up with CB Products

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by jacksonlin, Apr 4, 2012.

1. jacksonlin

jacksonlin New Member

I got this weird problem which I have been working hard to resolve. I already asked Clickbank and they can only offer limited help. Here is the problem, conside I create a product in amember and the product in this case is my 7th product. I add the required fields or just copy a working profile.
    When it comes time to add the item ID I use the product from CB with an ID of 14. Now, whenever I run the test transaction using 14.insertmyuser.clickbank.com, I get taken to the payment processing page (which is fine) but in the billing I see 90 Dollars instead of 40 dollars.
    In other words, for some reason it's using the product 8 instead of the product 14.
    Now I tested, this with my old products. http://8.******.hop.clickbank.net/ when I go through the payment system I see the product prices matches to 8a instead of 8.

This is really confusing me. Any help?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Do you use links for products generated by clickbank and see different product's price(or do you use aMember signup page for tests) ? If you use clickbank links the problem seems to be on clickbank side.
  3. jacksonlin

jacksonlin New Member

The products are generated on Clickbank and the linked to Amember, we use clickbank test links to testing and we see a different product price. So, I guess I should contact Clickbank and ask them what's going on. Also, I am using version 3.3, is there a recent version that might fix the problem. I mean everything was working fine, untill we added new products with new prices.
  4. jacksonlin

jacksonlin New Member

Problem solved. It was just a case of using the wrong link. Thanks for the help.