click bank?

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.3' started by behaviourneeds, Apr 26, 2013.

1. behaviourneeds

behaviourneeds Member

We are going to be using click bank as an alternative processor for some of our goods, the issue we face is as follows.

We sell a regular priced item with lifetime access and attach a free trial to our membership program to that purchase - this works well with 1Shoppingcart because I can use the bundles to sell multiple products with 1 check out link.

With Clickbank I cant do this and the only way I can think of doing the above is by using the additional subscriptions within amember but then I wont be selling a life time access with a trial to another product will I?

I am using V3 pro.

Any advise.

Thanks
    Chris
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

In 3.x you can use the incremental product plugin to give them access to the product forever after XX days of membership.

In 4.x incremental content is built into the product system so its a little simpler.

David
  3. behaviourneeds

behaviourneeds Member

Thanks for the reply, how would that work in my situation though. I have 2 products

product 1 is a lifetime access product
    product 2 is a trial membership rolling over to a monthly sub.

Currently 1shoppingcart 'bundles' these 2 products into 1 checkout link and amember treats them as separate products (which is correct)

Clickbank doesn't have this ability so the only way I can see to do this is to sell my life time access product with the additional subscription set to my monthly membership and actually treat my lifetime access product as a monthly sub - if the customer cancels then I would need to manually set the product to lifetime and remove the subscription elements manually...

Unless there is another way?

Cheers
    Chris