Click Bank Integration

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by blinkpub, May 2, 2012.

1. blinkpub

blinkpub New Member

Hey, I am setting up clickbank integration and I keep getting an error.

If I am logged into Amember "as a test member" and I go to purchased through clickbank everything works fine and after the sale I am redirected back to Amember and the purchase is registered. But... if I am not logged into a member, like if someone just used my clickbank HOP url and made a purchase the redirection after their sale just gives me this.

An Error has occured

An internal error happened in the script, please contact webmaster for details
    A few questions.​

Is it possible to make purchases without being logged into clickbank and then have them redirected back to a sign-up form on Amember?

Is there a way to get more information about this error message, a log of some sort.

Sorry, I am new to Amember and really apprecaite your help.
  2. blinkpub

blinkpub New Member

What I meant to say in that question was,

"
    Is it possible to make purchases without being logged into Amember and then have them redirected back to a sign-up form on Amember?"​
  3. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Yes.

1) What version of amember are you using?

2) have you properly integrated clickbank/amember so that amember signup is in front of clickbank?

3) after doing 2 have you then set up amember/clickbank so that you can use clickbank in front of amember?

David
  4. blinkpub

blinkpub New Member

Hi David,

1. I am using version: 4.1.15

2&3. I am not sure if I have done this or not, I have filled out everything under the setup/configuration section under the ClickBank tab. I have also updated the information in my clickbank account. When I do a test purchase logged in it works, but I want to have clickbank in front of amember.

Thanks,

Ben
  5. blinkpub

blinkpub New Member

I think I may have narrowed my problem down. I am currently doing test purchases from ClickBank, not using real money.

In my error log it says, "Looks like an invalid IPN post - no Invoice# passed"

I imagine others have had this problem. Is there a fix? Will it work when I use real money? And how do I get clickbank to review my site with this problem. I am thinking I can make a mock user for them to test with?

Any help would be greatly appreciated