Changing text color for hidden messages and login box color

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by awakefield, Feb 14, 2013.

1. awakefield

awakefield New Member

I have been beating my head against a wall trying to figure out these two styles in a custom css but can't seem to change it.

When you request a password to be sent, text shows up to tell you it was sent, this text is in gray, I want to change it to white but I can't see the style it is pulling the color from, I have changed all the font colors in the css file to white but it still shows up gray. Anyone know where to change that?

Thanks!
  2. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

You need to say what version you are using.
  3. awakefield

awakefield New Member

Sorry, I am using the 4.211
  4. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

If you mean the background colour of the log-in box it could be 'am-form form' class but changes could have undesirable effects elsewhere!
  5. awakefield

awakefield New Member

No, what I am trying to do is change the color of the font that is used for both when you are buying a product, as well when you retrieve the password, I have changed the background colors to darker colors and have been able to change the font color to white everywhere except for these two instances and can't find where I can change the font color.

I also changed the link style for the links under "Active Resources" but it doesn't pay attention to the style, it is still doing a default link style. Any ideas?
  6. awakefield

awakefield New Member

I figured out how to change most of the font colors for the invoice but still cant figure out how to change the get password message font color changed or why the Active Resources is ignoring its style, when the same style code on the Useful Links works.
  7. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

In order to change font color of get password message edit this style:
    Code:
    .am-info, .am-login-text {
      background: #dfe8f0;
      border: 1px solid #ccddeb;
      -moz-border-radius: 10px;
      -webkit-border-radius: 10px;
      border-radius: 10px;
      margin-bottom: 1em;
      padding: 0.5em 1em;
      color: white;
    }

What do you need to change in Active Resources block?
  8. awakefield

awakefield New Member

Yay.. I can't believe I didn't put the color:white; tag in that style, thanks that is working now.

What I want to change in the Active Resources block is the style of the link, I was able to do it for the Useful Links by putting the following in the a href tag of the main-member-links.phtml

<a style="color:white; text-decoration:none; font-size:12pt;" href="<?php

But when I put the same in the members-main-resources.phtml it just ignores it and keeps it at the default underlined purple in a smaller size.
  9. alexander

Here is exact style which you can use to control a tags in blocks:
    .am-block a {
    color: white;
    text-decoration: none;
    font-size: 12pt;
    }
  10. awakefield

awakefield New Member

Thanks Alexander, perfect!

Now can you help me with a question I put on another thread. I set up the setting under login to have the customer automatically login after signup and it originally was working, but I just tested it the other day, and now it is going to a thank you page after the free signup with a link to go to the member page. I checked and it is still set to login rather than give the thank you page. What could have changed?
  11. alexander