Changed to new payment system, but payments not working and no cancel for current members.

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by janea, Dec 19, 2011.

1. janea

janea aMember Pro Customer

Hi, My name is Jim. I am the webmaster (new) for the client using your platform for billing customers. I changed her over to Authorize.net using a credit union merchant and she was using eProcessingNetwork before. However, being I am new to this membership platform, I am not sure if everything went okay. I do see payments coming through, but the new Authorize.net account is not seeing them. I am "guessing" they are still billing to the old eProcessingNetwork but not sure how to change them over. Also, I am not seeing anywhere to cancel current subscribers. We are using the WP plugin on her site. Any help or hand holding is VERY appreciated.

Help,
    Jim
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Jim,
    1. To change users from eprocessingnetwork to authorize_aim you have to run this query in phpMyAdmin on aMember database:
    update amember_payments set paysys_id = 'authorize_aim' where paysys_id = 'eprocessingnetwork'
    Please backup database first!
    2. user can cancel active re;curring subscription from his member's area in payment history table. There will be cancel link after each recurring subscription that is active at the moment.
  3. janea

Thank you very much Alexander. Since this has been an issue since 12/17 and NO rebills have occurred since 12/16 should I run manual rebills on each day since 12/16? I show nothing processed, declined, or anything truly since 12/16 on the clients Rebill log/stats.
  4. alexander

Do you have external cron job enabled and running? Did you configured and tested authorize_aim plugin before this change?
  5. janea

Yes. External Cron is enabled and running and we tested with a test CC and then voided the transaction once it went through to Authorize.net. Both in test mode and out of test mode on authorize.net. After we made the DB update last night I saw our first monthly recurring transaction occur with Authorize_AIM, so that is wonderful. We also had a customer advise us that her monthly recurring transaction did not go through on 12/18 and now she is expired on her monthly access. I am wondering what happens when I click on "RUN REBILL MANUALLY" when it shows no entries in the transaction breakdown for that day. Is there no transaction breakdowns because the payments were failing to even attempt to process? I am a bit lost on how to get the recurring accounts to run again now that we have fixed the DB.
  6. alexander

Please contact us in heldpesk and provide access info, I need to check configuration.
  7. janea

Will do. Looks like your helpdesk is located in Europe. I will call in a few hours.