Change payment processor

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by johnww, May 2, 2012.

1. johnww

johnww aMember Pro Customer

I want to change the payment processor we are using. I have done the following:
    1. I have enabled payment plugins for both the "old" and the "new" processors
    2. In the "Advanced" configuration, I have enabled "Assign paysystem to product"
    3. For each product in our system, I have modified the payment processor to be used and have set the new processor.
    Currently, any new subscriptions are sent to the new processor, as expected.

However, all renewals are still sent to the "old" processor, which is not what I want.

How can I force all the renewals to use the new processor?

If required, I am willing to use SQL commands to modify the records in the db for existing subscription so that they are sent to the new processor.
  2. johnww

What is the
    paysys_id for Linkpoint?​
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

linkpoint
  4. johnww

I tested changing the paysys_id for 1 record that should have renewed yesterday. I modified paysys_id from:
    authorize_aim
    to
    linkpoint

The renewal record I changed did not process at all. There was neither a success nor failure record in the Report.

All the other renewals for the same day (still set to authorize_aim) were processed correctly.