Change Countries

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by suzkaw, Jul 15, 2003.

1. suzkaw

suzkaw Guest

hi,
    i am trying to change the countries drop down to read in spanish but I can't seem to find where they are stored. Can you tell me which file I should modify to find it?
  2. abbeyvet

abbeyvet New Member

They are in common.inc.php in the main amember directory
  3. suzkaw

suzkaw Guest

Thank you very much. :D
    One more question. Is it possible to not show the header and footer for the login section? I am trying to limit access to an article page but show the first paragraph of the article so search engines can still pick it up.
  4. abbeyvet

abbeyvet New Member

I did more or less exactly that on a site - so yes, its possible.

Basically on the page you want not to display the header and footer you just replace the header and/or footer include directive in the template with your own code.

So, where the template has:
    {include file="header.html"}

Just stick in whatever HTML you want for the header of that particulat page.

BTW - are you the suzkaw who is also a member of OutFront?
  5. suzkaw

suzkaw Guest

Yep that is me :D Small world isn't it?
    Haven't been to outfront in a long time though been helping Andy over at the dreamweaversites

I used another option which may not be the best but it still shows the standard header and footer if you are going directly to the login page.
    Code:
    {php}
      $script = $_SERVER["SCRIPT_NAME"];
      if ($script == "/member/login.php") 
      {
    {/php}
    {assign var="title" value="Entra"}
    {include file="header.html"}
    {php}     
      }
    {/php}

Then the else is not needed because it shows the rest of the page as normal. Oh and then do the same thing for the footer.