ccbill signup + "thanks" page of amember ?

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by SiLLC, Dec 21, 2004.

1. SiLLC

SiLLC New Member

Is it possible to open the "thanks"-page of amember after a user subscribe via ccbill ?
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

I think so but it should be configured somewhere in ccBill. You may ask ccBill support where exactly.
  3. SiLLC

SiLLC New Member

ccBill Client Support says , it is not possible to open a page automatic. Therefore they have their approval url field which is busy with the ipn url of amember.

At this point ccBill can give back variables but the ipn.php isnt looking for any affiliate variables.

So in this case there is no solution to track sales for the webmasters.

I cant recommend our webmasters to subscribe to our and ccBill affiliate system to track sales of one program.
  4. alex

If you are using aMember's built-in affiliate program, and all your orders are processed via aMember, it should work automatically and there is no any relation with thanks page. Where am I wrong?
  5. SiLLC

SiLLC New Member

We are not usine the built-in aff program. We are using iDevAffiliate, which was especially configured for our platform.
  6. alex

You can hire a developer that will make integration for iDevAffiliate and amember/plugins/payment/ccbill/ipn.php
    Unfortunately, it will not work from scratch, and it is impossible to make it working from scratch.

Another question - Which page does ccBill display when purchase completed? Why is it impossible to customize this page and insert iDevAffiliate tracking tag into this page? I don't understand.
  7. SiLLC

SiLLC New Member

Cause ccBill dont offer the possibility to insert a tracking tag into their sites.
  8. alex

Then it can be worked out only as a custom work that third-party developer or iDevAffiliate developer can do for you. It will be necessary to modify amember/plugins/payment/ccbill/ipn.php to include iDevAffiliate code.