can you make paypal_R available as a plugin?

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by horn501, Mar 26, 2004.

1. horn501

horn501 Guest

Hello,
    After using dreamaccount (which became a headache) for a short period I am testing out your amember free script and really like the features. I was wondering if at all possible to make the paypal_r feature in amember-pro available to purchase as a plugin for the amember-free script.

I would be willing to pay a fraction of the price right now(say $30-$50) other than fork out the full cost of amember pro as im not 100% sure ill recieve enough subscriptions ($$) to cover the cost of the script itself let alone make any money for myself out of my site.

Just an idea that people might find appealing.
    horn
  2. pilot

pilot New Member

Seems to me if you've payed $145 for a duff program, you might as well pay $135 and get the real stuff with paypal_r.

There is a whole world of difference between the free version and the pro version of Amember ... that's why the free version has wisely not been supported now. Amemberpro is in another league, and the free version does not really represent all the latest features. I do'nt think it makes sense to take bits of one version and stick it in another.