Can AMP help me with this?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by minx, Aug 1, 2013.

1. minx

minx New Member

aMember Pro seems fantastic what I have seen so far and I hope to buy it soon and use it on my site.

My site is based on vBulletin (3.8) a user registers for free in the usual way and then they can buy a subscription via vBulletin using ccbill which allows them to view a gallery section which is run by photopost, I'm hoping to sign-up to Zombaio soon and start using their services on my site also...

So I wondered would aMember be able to handle my current ccbill side of things & my zombaio sign-ups and update my vBulletin as necessary together? (I want to hopefully use both processors at the same time and give people a choice) - Also would I be able to bypass my normal vBulletin registration section for my new visitors and have aMember instead do all this for me (register on my vB/take their first payment/upgrade usergroup etc) all in one shot/page? - I hope to convert guests in to paying customers and the usual vB registration might be bottle neck of interest not being catered to... I allow my vBulletin to handle my members-base as you can imagine and I'm hoping aMember could be just the thing i need, please advise, thanks
  2. minx

minx New Member

Just a quick question really...

I have a vbulletin and memberships are done via its built in system for a user-group upgrade after payment via ccbill... now aMember does the .htaccess style of authentication I presume very well but if I wanted just the vBulletin user-group upgrade I suppose I can have this? plus can aMember handle multiple payment processors at the same time? I'd like to keep my ccbill account but I'm gonna try Zombario and wondered if I could have both... oh one last thing, a guest/visitor comes to my site and would aMember handle the registration to my vBulletin at the same time as a membership purchase? - you see guests have to first register on my forum to have the upgrade offered to them, but I think guests are put off registering via the forum first and want to buy & view content all in one shot, so if you can do all that great I'm sold.
  3. minx

minx New Member

seeing as I'm either not writing in English or something I just hope you can understand this final question...

absolutely 'no-quibble' money back guarantee before 30 days? - looks like in the absence of any answers to me previous questions I'll just have to go for it and try it... buy it first then, give it a whirl... hopefully ok, are questions usually not answered? busy? puts me right off buying it actually... if anyones got a second hand version PM me, could save some money there, thanks