Can AM manage members of members

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by ecillin, Jan 19, 2012.

1. ecillin

ecillin New Member

I am looking to use aMember to protect content on my website. I myself will have clients who in turn will have members.
    Ultimately, it is there content that is being protected, if they choose, based on them being able to charge a membership fee or providing free access.

Questions:
    1) I know I can use AM to collect payment for my members (access to their system/area) but can I allow them to collect payment from their members to view content in their protected areas??? If so, great. If not, then I suppose I would have to use an installation of AM for each subdomain I assign for each of my clients, example clienta.mydomain.com and clientb.mydomain.com

2) If we buy the pro version is AM TRULY white-labeled? brandable to our product instead of AM? without all the clever references in the source code etc
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

1) No, it does not work that way. Second way is directly prohibited by license - you may have only one installation per license.

2) It is not white-labeled, and we never promised it. There are aMember references and links all over the code.