Buttons to replace purchase subscription page

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by kriss, Jun 4, 2013.

1. kriss

kriss Member

Hello, is there a way for me to add buttons to my site that would take the user directly to the gateway for payment and bypass the package and gateway selection page?

So they could click the button, and it would do the same thing as they selecting PayPal and package A for example. This would be for members who are already logged in.
  2. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

You could build a custom sales form with a single product and a single gateway. Set up the form to hide the product and gateway since there is only one. Then add a button that launches the form (each form has a unique URL).

I think this will pass a logged in user straight through, but haven't had time to test it.
  3. sepsi

sepsi New Member

I just tried this and it does display the form for members who are signed in. But it's an empty form with the form title and next button. It's better to not to hide the product option. When you have the product visible it acts as a sort of pre-sales confirmation page.
  4. kriss

kriss Member

This seems to work for me and is a good solution. Thanks. Sepsi you may have the option to "hide if only one product" checked.