Bare Bones Amember only Template Customization

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by lucky_ray, May 28, 2013.

1. lucky_ray

lucky_ray aMember Pro Customer

I installed Amember on a new VPS account. It is the only thing installed. I want to change the default logo, the Amember brand at the top and bottom of the User page to something else --anything else, but am having problems.

I replaced header-logo.png in the application/default/views/public/img durectory but that doesn't seem to have any effect. I would like to keep the theme, colors, and layout the way it is and want to edit as little as possible but will start creating a new template and try that route.
  2. lucky_ray

lucky_ray aMember Pro Customer

Update -changing the default logo was as simple as replacing the default png (header-logo.png).

I was confusing myself before because somehow there was a second installation of Amember inside the first Amember folder -don't know how that happened -and I may not have been editing the right files. Plus, when I tested to see if the header logo changed by logging into a dummy user account, that may have failed because I somehow gave my dummy account admin privileges and was seeing the results of the admin css. Anyway, it appears to work now.