Autoresponder With Offline Payment

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by Papazel, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Papazel

Papazel Guest

Hello everyone,

I would like to implement and auto responder after individuals fill out my registration form (to myself and to the individual who has signed up), from people that are paying through the offline payment method.
    I would like to have that auto responder have some of their fields filled in stating how much the owe, their subscription and to remind them of where to send the money, just incase they forget to read my offline.html page. I want to assure them that their registration was complete and their subscription will be active once I receive payment. Sort of a "thanks for registering" now don't forget to send me my money ;)

Any guidance would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
  2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

If you provide FTP info, I will implement it for you, then add it to distrubution as a standart function.
    alex@cgi-central.net
  3. Papazel

Papazel Guest

Thanks Alex,

Like always...you rock!!!

Customer service.....A1.

Much appreciated. The script has been running perfect.

Thanks tons!!!!!!
  4. Regs

Regs New Member

Alex,

Could you publish this addition for the rest of us? I'd really like this functionality as well :D

Cheers,

~Regs.
  5. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

It is already implemented in latest published version of aMember Pro 1.9.3RC10
    Just upgrade.
  6. Alan

Alan Guest

Is this the 'Send Pending Email to Admin' option?
  7. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

8. Alan

Alan Guest

I guess the term 'autoresponder' threw me. Yes, I saw how to have aMemberPro send out the reminder email. I thought that the topic here was something else.

Thanks.

- Alan
  9. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Yes, we added it to latest aMember Pro version that it can send follow-up emails after specified period of time. This code is now in beta-stage and everything new will be officially announced in upcoming 1.9.4 - it will be next release within 1-2 weeks.