autoresponder and aMember

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by Jays, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Jays

Jays Guest

Hello everyone, I will be purchasing aMember soon and I want to know exactly how a autoresponder works and also how and why it would integrate with aMember. I am sorry, I am a newby as all of you were once, and i know some of my questions my sound a bit elementary. But thank you in advance,

Jason Towers.
    e-mail: massivejaysunn@hotmail.com

P.S. Does aMember already have an built in autoresponder, if not which do you recommend?
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

aMember's "autoresponder" will send email messages to customers after they subscribe. For example, 1 day later it will send first message, 30 days later - second message, and so on.
  3. Jays

Jays Guest

Auroresponder and aMember

I read in another post that aMember already has a built in autoresponder feature, but how is it different (or similiar) to the other commercial autoresponders such as "autoresponder pro" or the others?
  4. alex

Jays,
    of course, these specialized applications are lot more featured. But in fact, all these applications does the same.
  5. alexdn

alexdn Guest

Integration with autoresponder in 1SC

Alex:

I have a monthly coaching program and the members are already stored in 1ShoppingCart. Can I use AMember w/o using its built-in autoresponder?

Thanks,

- Alex -
    www.wealthautopilot.com
  6. alex

Of course, just don't enable aMember's built-in autoresponder and it is all.