Authorize.net recurring billing

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by jasen, Feb 25, 2004.

1. jasen

jasen Guest

We are looking to switch software. Had d********t and now using ***********. *** was perfect when we were using 2checkout but we now have our own merchant and are using authorize.net.

My question is..

How is the recurring billing handled through aMember and authorize.net. Does aMember store all the credit card info and then rebill to authorize when the members bill is do or how does it work.

I want to be able to rebill our members without sending out a notice every month saying "your bill is now due please pay". If anyone is using aMember with authorize.net and knows the answer that would be great.

I wish to leap into the aMember software but want to be able that it can do what I mentioned above.

Thanks for any response.

Jasen
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Yes, it will work exactly as you need.
  3. jasen

jasen Guest

That's great! Could you please give a little detail how the recurring process works with authorize.net. because *** tolds us that authorize.net was not handle outside API to connect to their automated billing portion.

Just alittle clearity would be great. We look forward to purchasing and using aMember.

Thanks,

Jasen
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Jasen,
    aMember stores member credit card info in encrypted form. Then, it uses AIM integration interface provided by Authorize.Net to submit transactions when it is necessary.

I hope you will be able to see difference between aMember and all competitors applications you've used before. I have not heard about peoples using aMember, then switched to another application, but there is a lot of "vice-versa" examples.
  5. jasen

jasen Guest

Thanks for the info. You know just the support I got even before purchasing aMember is GREAT! That support alone is worth purchasing aMember.

Thanks again for answering all questions.

Jasen