authorize.net CIM hosted form not working

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by kcjaneweb, Feb 7, 2013.

1. kcjaneweb

kcjaneweb New Member

All of a sudden or authorize.net CIM hosted payment form is not working. The form is not loading in the right place on the screen and the form is blank - the customer can not enter any information. This was working fine a couple of days ago. Does anyone know what might be causing this?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Please contact us in helpdek.
    I need to check aMember's Error log
  3. bluewaveadvisors

bluewaveadvisors New Member

I had the same issue. This issue is related to the outdated Jquery UI script used by Amember being incompatible with Jquery 1.8.3. I have manually updated the jquery UI script to the latest version and now it works.

Amember team should update the script in the next release as this is critical, no payment can be processed without this fix.
  4. alexander

Sure we will update it! Thanks for the info!
  5. fxbootcamp

fxbootcamp New Member

<A potential problem fixed that may affect Authorize.Net CIM rebills>
    I had a different issue. Many of my customers could not complete the signup process... in fact, they tried to place the order 5 or 6 times. I think aMember created a new invoice each time. Suddenly a month later, each invoice is charging the customer.

Thoughts?
  6. fxbootcamp

fxbootcamp New Member

Great. I did the upgrade and now I get the error. Not before the upgrade... after.

A page without a theme and a failed attempt to process the payment, eventhough client were NOT taken to a payment screen.

Attached Files:

7. alexander

Please contact us in heldpesk and provide access info. Something is wrong with your installation.