Hey there. I grabbed my api and transaction key from authorize.net (CIM). Went ahead and took the plugin out of test mode in aMember as well as took it out of test mode at Authorize.net. The last two tasks adjustments were done after researching error messages I was getting about cronjobs not being configured correctly. After running a couple tests I got this message: The FDC Merchant ID or Terminal ID is incorrect. Call Merchant Service Provider. I went ahead and contacted Authorize.net - but was wondering if you have seen this before or know what I have done incorrectly. Thank you for the information/help.